1 medium eggplant
2 tablespoons olive oil
Sea salt and pepper
1-2 large vine ripened tomato
1 pressed garlic clove
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoon raw honey
1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
¼ teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons raw pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Cut the top off of the eggplant and chop to create rounds into approx. 12 ¼ inch pieces.
3. Pour olive oil onto baking sheet with a sprinkle of salt.
4. Dip both sides of eggplant onto the baking sheet over oil and place the rounds equally spread out on sheet.
5. Broil for 8-10 minutes or until the eggplant is golden brown and cooked to desired likeness.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Cut the tomato into thin paper like pieces so that the slices are translucent.
8. Blend all ingredients for the sauce in a food processor.
9. Once the eggplant is cooked allow to cool then spread some of the sauce onto the eggplant, place a few thin pieces of the tomato inside the eggplant and fold in half so it looks like a shell.