NO BAKE BROWNIE
¾ cup walnuts
⅔ cup chopped dates
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ cup coconut flakes
½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
¼ cup cocoa powder
Pinch sea salt
1. Grind the walnuts in a food processor until they are a fine powder.
2. Add the dates and grind for 1-2 minutes .
3. Add all other ingredients and blend well. When it is ready, the mixture will easily form shape when you roll it into your hands.
4. Shape small 1-inch brownies, and top with coconut flakes, nuts, or a drizzle of honey, and put into the freezer for about 10 minutes or until firm.
5. Brownies can be consumed immediately, or kept in the freezer for storing.