top of page
NO BAKE BROWNIE
¾ cup walnuts
⅔ cup chopped dates
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
⅛ cup coconut flakes
½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
¼ cup cocoa powder
Pinch sea salt
1. Grind the walnuts in a food processor until they are a fine powder.
2. Add the dates and grind for 1-2 minutes .
3. Add all other ingredients and blend well. When it is ready, the mixture will easily form shape when you roll it into your hands.
4. Shape small 1-inch brownies, and top with coconut flakes, nuts, or a drizzle of honey, and put into the freezer for about 10 minutes or until firm.
5. Brownies can be consumed immediately, or kept in the freezer for storing.
bottom of page