WILD SALMON WITH ROASTED VEGGIES
Approximately 0.7 kg of salmon
½ cup olive oil
½ grated red onion
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup braggs/wheat free organic tamari
2 cloves crushed garlic
½ red onion
1 sweet potato
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 375° on broil.
2. In a bowl, add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3. Chop salmon into 2 inch pieces and set in marinade.
4. Chop all vegetables and drizzle with olive oil, lemon, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
5. Pour vegetables into a baking pan and put into the oven.
6. Check after 10 min and stir.
7. Check at 25 – 30 minutes, once tender with a fork they are done.
8. Add salmon to a pan, drizzle with maple syrup and a sprinkle of sea salt and turn the oven up to 400°.
9. Check at 6 minutes, once flakey it is done.